13 September 2015

QUICK UPDATE


Tomorrow I'm starting school and it sucks... I don't want to go back to routine, being on holidays is way better. However, I have been doing really cool stuff for these past few days. I have done a pop-corn bath, I did a photoshot with my best friend inside an abandoned house and in general, I have been having a lot of fun. The only thing I like about back-to-school season is that I get to buy plenty of school material. My favourite things to buy are paper sheets, I don't know why, it is weird but even though they may all look the same, some paper is actually better than other.

My Photoshop free trial expires today, so I have been editing pictures like crazy. I really enjoy editing pictures in there, Jessica Kobeissi has the best tutorials and I have literally watched all of them. If you're into photography I recommend you checking them! Talking about photography, I have created an account on Unsplash, where I will be uploading some of my pictures. This site is very cool because you can download high quality pictures for free to use them wherever you want. Most of the pictures I post in here are whether mine or from there!

Well, I think it is time for me to go to sleep... Any advice for not dying tomorrow when I arrive at school? Wish me luck and thanks for reading, I hope you all have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment