28 September 2016

IT FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS + MOOD BOOST


The other day I went to Ikea to look for a pair of curtains for my bedroom. We all know that when you go there you end up walking through the whole store and mysteriously buying things you don't actually need. When it comes to me, I do stay for a while, but I try to avoid going on a shopping spree. Anyways, so I was at Ikea and I saw a few things they had  for the Christmas season. I have tried to find the products on their web page but I guess they haven't updated it yet, so I won't be able to show you. Most of the items were candles that literally smelled like Christmas, I promise you. There were also candle holders, tablecloths...


I know we just started fall, and I love this season and I constantly complain about how stores are always one season ahead, but, somehow I felt very excited when I saw all the Christmas decorations. Scents are my weakness... and those candles were no exception. Now I'm wandering around, waiting for Christmas to come while I roast in the middle of the street (because it still feels like summer, and temperatures are kind of high in where I live). Can't wait for the sweater weather!




Thinking about Christmas always brightens up my day, and going for a run as well. That was an unexpected twist to this post, I know. This is the other topic I want to cover, because lately I have been getting into the "habit" (I go twice a week and I have been doing it for 2 weeks, so we can call that a habit) of jogging and it's so satisfying. When I arrive home after my workout, all sweaty and smelly I'm extremely happy and proud of myself (I feel happier once I get out of the shower, clean and fresh).  The fact that I started running out of the blue made me think that you don't need an excuse to start doing something, example: there's no need to wait until January because it's the beginning of the year, nor wait until Monday, because you "don't have time this week". It doesn't matter what your goal is about, just start! And once you start, you'll be only getting closer and closer to your target. This last paragraph is supposed to motivate you :) 




So yeah, that pretty much sums up everything I wanted to get out of my chest. I know, a very random post, but I love to just sit down and write and then post whatever it comes out. Enjoy the rest of your week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment